You make the difference.
Starting today, April 2nd through April 3rd the University of Idaho community will come together for a 1,889-minute (31.4 hours) online giving celebration. This event supercharges the Vandal family around giving back to the institution and provides support for our students.
Please support the University of Idaho by using your influence to share our message within your online communities during Vandal Giving Day.
Here's how you can help:
- Sign up to become a Vandal Giving Day Ambassador! (Note: If you signed up last year, you WILL need to sign up again this year.)
- Once you sign up, you will be able to access your ambassador dashboard where you can:
- Find your custom referral link for social media and via email/text.
- Track your social media success through donors, gifts, dollars and clicks.
- Access an informational video on how to use the platform.
- Download exclusive Facebook profile and cover photo pictures.
- Download the Vandal Giving Day FAQ and visit the online toolkit to help you with all of your social media sharing needs.
- Follow @uidaho on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! There will be special opportunities to earn bonus funds for the programs you love.
- Share, retweet and post content using your custom referral link and encourage others to give! Don't forget to use #VandalsGive.
- Make a donation and participate in the challenge and matches throughout the day!
There will also be a fun leaderboard competition for Vandal Giving Day Ambassadors! The top three ambassadors who raise the most dollars and bring in the most gifts will receive an awesome Vandal surprise!