Give a student the chance to grow their love of learning with University of Idaho this summer.
Dig'nIT at U of I Coeur d'Alene engages North Idaho middle and high school students with hands-on STEM activities and industry experience. Through camps and internships, Dig’nIT opens young minds to the world of college and career potential available close to home.
After a year of many educational and social disruptions, students need face-to-face, interactive growth experiences more than ever.
With the goal of reducing barriers to educational access, Dig’nIT camps are offered to families as pay-what-you-can. In fact, U of I Coeur d’Alene brings its Dig’nIT coding camps to the Boys & Girls Club of North Idaho at no cost to their members. Dig’nIT interns earn a competitive wage so the program can be their top priority for the summer. No student will be denied an enriching summer experience because of a potential financial hardship.
Please consider making a gift today to support Dig’nIT campers and interns in their quest to grow and connect to the Vandal family this summer.
- $2.870 will sponsor one intern for the entire 8-week program
- $1,435 will sponsor one intern for one month of their internship
- $360 will sponsor one intern for one week of their 8-week internship
- $150 will sponsor one student for a weeklong STEM camp
- $75 will sponsor one student for a half-day weeklong STEM camp
- $30 will sponsor one student for a full day of STEM camp
Thank you for supporting STEM education for Idaho youth!