On the job.
In fields shaping the future.
Dig’nIT makes a difference for Idaho kids. Over 10 years, more than 1,100 North Idaho youth have experienced the excitement of STEM through summer camps and high school internships from U of I Coeur d’Alene.
Connect Idaho kids with opportunity close to home.
A Dig’nIT internship is unlike any other job you can find at 16. For eight weeks, high school students are immersed in innovative Idaho industries. They learn coding, artificial intelligence, marketing strategy and the durable skills Idaho business leaders say are needed more than ever.
Give a student the gift of growth.
After two years of educational and social disruptions, students need face-to-face, interactive growth experiences more than ever. Dig’nIT interns earn a competitive wage so the program can be their top priority for the summer.
Make a gift today.
- $3,000 will sponsor an intern for the entire 8-week program
- $1,500 will sponsor an intern for half their internship
- $375 will sponsor an intern for one week of their internship
Enjoy these incentives as a Vandal Giving Day Dig’nIT donor.
- $25 gift: U of I Coeur d’Alene Lake decal
- $50 gift: U of I Coeur d’Alene cinch sack
- $100 gift: U of I Coeur d’Alene Lake T-shirt and magnet
Thank you for supporting STEM education for Idaho youth!