CLASS Excellence Fund
Gifts to the CLASS Excellence Fund allow the college to provide students, staff and faculty with unique opportunities that wouldn’t be funded otherwise, such as:
- Cost of travel and attendance for students to present their research at conferences
- Updated learning spaces throughout the 14 buildings that CLASS occupies on campus
- Faculty awards to help with the retention of outstanding teachers and researchers
- Covering the gaps in the funding of student-led and faculty research projects
- Paying for guest artists and speakers to come to campus
Giving to this fund is one of the quickest ways to make an immediate difference in CLASS.
CLASS Access Scholarship Fund
The CLASS Access Scholarship supports undergraduate students that demonstrate financial need. In the College of Letters, Arts and Sciences alone, more than 1,300 students (roughly 65% of CLASS students) receive scholarship support to fund their education. This spring, 12 students across six disciplines were awarded this need-based scholarship. Consider giving to this fund to directly support students who would not be at the University of Idaho without the help of others.
JAMM Lab Renovation
Help our current School of Journalism and Mass Media students excel in the workforce! Renovations are planned for the JAMM computer lab (Admin 225), which will include installing new computers, multi-media teaching equipment and industry-specific software. Your gift will not only help refresh this much-used space, but it will also transform teaching and learning in JAMM. Help JAMM students get the training they need to excel in tomorrow’s media landscape. Give today!
Our award-winning Vandal Marching band is the Sound of Idaho! Help us keep the music going by making a gift to help repair and replace band uniforms. Learn More...